1.1 Data Protection
1.1.1 Aumento Law Firm processes its clients’ personal data in connection with legal assistance and legal advisory services in order to be able to conclude or per-form contracts with clients representing themselves or a company. Therefore, Aumento Law Firm has adopted this present data protection policy, which de-scribes how such personal data is processed by the law firm and its employ-ees, as well as the legal rights you obtain, when being registered.
1.1.2 We assess the sensitivity of the relevant parts of your personal data and con-sider how the processing of these might affect your individual rights with the purpose of protecting your personal data as efficiently as possible. Conse-quently, we always process your personal data in accordance with the follow-ing fundamental principles:
- All processing takes place on terms respecting the principle of lawfulness, fairness, and transparency.
- All processing takes place with respect to the purpose limitation.
- All processing takes place with respect to the data minimisation principle, meaning that we only process your personal data as far as it is adequate, relevant, and limited to what is necessary pertaining to the purpose.
- All processing takes place with respect to the principle of accuracy, aiming to ensure that the data we process about you are not incorrect or misleading as to any matter of fact. At times and with respect to relevance in the specific situation, Aumento Law Firm will ensure to keep your information updated, when required.
- All processing takes place with respect to the principle of storage limitation.
- All processing takes place with respect to principle of integrity and confidentiality, meaning that Aumento Law Firm ensures that the appropriate security measures are in place in order to protect the personal data that we hold.
1.2 Data responsible
The data responsible for the treatment of your personal data is the relevant law firm, which advises you according to your agreement. The independent law firms and each of their contact information may be found here: https://aumento.dk/en/people/
The relevant law firm, which advises you according to your agreement, is thereby your data responsible, meaning that the relevant law firm is responsible for ensuring that your personal data is being processed in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 as well as any applicable national law.
Should you have any questions regarding the processing of your personal data within the relevant law firm, we kindly ask that you contact the lawyer, with whom you have an agreement. If you are unsure, which lawyer you have an agreement with and if you have any questions regarding the processing of your personal data, you are kindly requested to contact Attorney Anja Linde at firstname.lastname@example.org.