Internationally oriented business lawyer with commercial and strategic approach to problem solving and more than 30 years of experience with Danish and foreign clients.
Over the years, Karen Larsen has advised clients from various industries - large, medium and small businesses as well as start-ups and organizations. She has specific industry experience with consulting engineers, contractors and artisan companies, manufacturing, production, design, media, telecommunications, advertising and export.
She has worked as a senior consultant in a company that advised and collaborated with project exporters and has served as general counsel with the Danish engineering company I. Krüger A/S.
Karen has been around most aspects of business law and has specific expertise within these areas
• cross-border transactions
• establishing of companies in Denmark and abroad
• joint ventures / shareholder relations / consortia
• construction and building consultancy, turnkey Projects
• mergers and acquisitions (including due diligence)
• solvent liquidation
• employment matters
• commercial contracts (i.e. business terms, sales, licensing, distribution)
• project management, project exports and financing
• general advice and sparring
• negotiation and conflict resolution out of court
I.e. based on many years of active participation in the International Bar Association, Karen has built a large international network.
Karen Larsen is also a certified mediator and non-executive board member.